dimanche 31 mai 2009

Your attention please!!!

Hemla from Y-3 Fall/Winter 2009

Honestly, when I look at fashion, or even when I create, I don't really get impressed by classic ideas with new colors. What gets my attention is new forms, new shapes, specific details. This shoe is filled with details, from the brown inserts in the sole, to the hidden eyelets on the first part of the upper of the shoe. THAT IS FASHION. Stop reinventing the Stan Smith with new colors/patterns (I know, it's a classic, I own a pair, but you can't reinvent it forever!!)

For those who don't already know, Y-3 is an Adidas project, leaded by designer Yohji Yamamoto. You can learn more about the line on the Y-3 section of Adidas.com

Posted using ShareThis via Highsnobiety

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire